day eight

 Today was a busy day. I woke up early to go to the gym with my friend. After that I went to the auditorium to watch Emily's presentation. It was really cool to see all the accumulation of her work come together! After that I went back to prepare for my presentation to Mel's culture and conflict class. At 1:30 it was time for me to present. I was really nervous but it was reassuring to see some familiar faces in the audience along with my mentor John and advisor Mel. At first I was super nervous but as I started talking I got more comfortable. I was am so familiar with prosecutorial misconduct and wrongful convictions that it was easy to fill the time. I felt really good about all the work I have done to get me to this point. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two

day ten

Day Three